Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting ready for Zucchini day#2

I'm getting ready to have an amazing afternoon with my mom-in-law Jens, and this time, my sister-in-law Tracey will join us in the adventure. Woot woot!

I do have a funny story about this post, though. Remember I said I had NO idea on what to do with AAAALL my zucchinis? I went out there yesterday to check on my garden, and get some zucchinis for recipe #2 ... I looked around... and looked... and kept looking... there's none. NONE!! Hahahaha that happens to me for bragging on my garden! hehehe

So yeah, the hubbs "was volunteered" to go to a little farmer's market and get some for me ( he was volunteered to do it since he accidentaly ate the zucchini I was saving for today while I took the kids to the park =)
 this is what was left of my precious zucchini

Today's menu:

*Stuffed zucchini 
*Homemade Chimichurri (sista Tray Tray will be in charge of this one)

We shall see how it turns out!

Some blog news: LINK PARTY!
My baby blog will be hosting its first link party on Sat July 30th!
Theme: Wedding Stories!

It seems like the most bizarre, out of the blue things JUST happen on your wedding day.
At the moment, you bawl your eyes out over them, but later on, they become the funniest memories from that day.
If you have funny stories about your wedding, please link up! I LOVE to read and hear about them, it's just great to look back and laugh over these things!
More info to come, so stay tuned!

Have a great Monday!

xoxoxo

No comments: