Friday, October 28, 2011

A retro modern ABCs book by Paul Thurlby





When I found this retro modern ABCs book by Paul Thurlby, it was love at first sight. Then, I found the author's website, and that was it. I had to have it. I found it around September, but the book wasn't out in the US at the time. The pre-order option was open, so I did. His book started being sold on Amazon.com, so I got it as soon as it came out. It's beautiful!! Mom and kids are just so excited!! Josiah and Abi Liv LOVE it.


Hope you love it as much as I do!!


PS: Don't forget to link up your Etsy shop/product/giveaway at The French Market link party on Monday! Have a sweet weekend!

XOXOXO

8 comments:

... said...

I want this for my classroom library! :)

grey rose (they/them) said...

LOVE.
putting this on my wishlist;)

love you, pame!

Megan said...

How sweet!! I just adore those illustrations! Fantastic find!

Sarah B. said...

Wow!!! This is just so lovely :)

kinze said...

oh that is way to cute!

Annika said...

I wish I had kids so that I had an excuse to have something like this around my house! I love the vintage effect on the images!


A Sweet Release

krissy rock said...

i LOVE that!

krissykreates.blogspot.com

Tara said...

I love the style of this. I wish i had a baby to read this too hehe!