Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome to the French Market



I'm so thrilled to say WELCOME to all of you this morning! Every since I started blogging, it has been one of my desires to be able to help "baby blogs" and businesses grow and prosper. We understand how it feels to start your own business, because we did so 3 months ago. Making this decision wasn't easy (especially for my husband, since he's the provider for this home). But it was something that was burning in his heart for so long that, when he got a major pay cut at his previous job, that's what we needed to make the final decision. 


That's how SteinMedia was born. (Hubby's business). Later on, came BleuCloud (my previous blog). And today, The French Bird. (my little business). Here are a few words of encouragement for you:


"I started writing when I was 14 years old, and began doing it as a service just over 4 years ago. Many times I had to choose a job I did not love over my passion. Today, after 3 months of writing to fully support our family, I can see the blessing and provision in stepping out when it was time to step out. That decision can be a difficult one to make, and you may never know the right time. As one just on the other side, I want to encourage you in your endeavors, and offer our support to help you along the way." 

I have to say, I LOVE to see him doing what he loves. Writing. He thrives in it. He does it with a passion. But it can be scary at times, and that's ok. We're so thankful to the Lord for blessing our own business. It really feels like having a little baby. You watch it grow, you want to make the right decisions and take good care of it. Every single new client is so cherished!! 


For this reason, I wanted to open the doors of this blog and this "market" so we can help each other out, so we can support fellow bloggers and help them achieve their goals and make their dreams come true!


I just want to say WELCOME again! And I pray that every business, etsy shop, product, creation is blessed and prospers more than you can imagine!!


So it's officially OPEN! I can't wait to check out all of your fantastic creations!!!! And remember, if you want your product to be featured, I have 5 spots open for every Monday of this month!


Join us!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting!

Julie said...

Thank you so much for this!
Julie

The French Bird said...

You're very welcome, friends!!! thank you for stopping by!!!
xoxoxo
Pame