Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dear blog,

                                                                                Source: Uploaded by user via Devin on Pinterest


I'm so sorry I haven't been taking good care of you. So many times I tried to come visit real quick, but you know, we have two little ones that keep us really busy and all the routine can sometimes be a bit overwhelming. Family and home are always a priority, and I know you completely agree with that. I really appreciate your patience. You're still here, and I can just drop by and say hey, knowing that you're a welcoming little corner where I can just be me. I'll do my best to do a much better job at dropping by more often and update you on all the cool new stuff that has been happening lately. Just know, I always think of you and I'm so thankful to have you. You're a breath of fresh air and a pop of color in my life. 


XOXOXO

No comments: