Monday, August 1, 2011

Whateveryoupostedtoday link party =)




Hey friends!!! 

So, how did the weekend go?

I had a pretty fun one. Family time. Friends time. Friends-that-are-like-family time. I can't complain.

So, Monday...

I LOVE link parties, so I just thought: Let's do a whateveryoupostedtoday link party... So you don't have to worry about a theme or anything, but you can just link up and get to make some new friends. It is my desire as a baby blog, not only to grow, but also to help other baby blogs grow. So let's join in and have some fun!

PS:

You can still link up your wedding story, if it strikes your fancy =) That link party will be going all week!

Remember: If you're interested in doing a button swap, please send me an email and we'll work together! 

( or, if you just want to make a new friend, you can email me, too! I love to hear from you!)

Hope you have a blessed Monday!

xoxoxo


2 comments:

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

i love this! sorry i didn't get to the wedding story link party. i just didn't have time over the weekend.

blessings friend,
andi

Kristen Thornburg said...

Alright, great idea...
So since it is Saturday, I didn't write a post today, so I just linked up my favorite post from this past week. Hope that's okay. :)
It's about married sex. Don't be scared. It's not graphic. :)