Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thankful {today} photo challenge - Day 11... and California Baby: natural, non-chemical, organic baby bath products.








Bath time is one of our favorites around here. Both kids love water, so it's an easy peasy process. Well, it's easy to get them in, at least. Josiah loves to bring a bunch of his cars and he stays in the tub until he's all wrinkled up. After asking around about new natural, non-chemical, organic baby bath products, a couple amazing bloggers suggested I try the California Baby brand. So I did. I ordered a pack of samples to try most of their products and see what would work best for us. I fell in love with it. My favorite scent is French Lavender, so now both, kids and mama, feel all happy and relaxed during their bath time. I find myself sniffing their hair a whole lot more. After a good bath time, we get all cozy and comfy and play a bit more while waiting for papi to get off work. 


XOXOXO

5 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

I really enjoyed the photos, the kids are really cute :)

Elisha said...

awwhh!!

Moments and Impressions said...

Love bath time. I am going to have to try California Baby.

Contemplating Beauty said...

SO absolutely adorable!!! they will have such a gift one day in these photos Pamela!!!

baby bath items said...

I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with almost all important infos. I would like to look extra posts like this.