Saturday, February 4, 2012

thankful {today} photo challenge - Day 5 + Sunday link up





Sunday is finally here!!!


First of all, I opened a link tool so that you can share your "thankful {today} pictures of the week, your favorite post of the week or some encouraging word to other bloggers, feel free to just link up!  I'm looking forward to discovering new blogs, working together in new projects, having guest posts and getting to know each other a little more. So far, I've found some beautiful blogs through this challenge, and I know there are so many more out there! [ giggles]. Excitement.


On a different note, this has been a lovely week. So far, I'm just LOVING the process of photo journaling. It's a great way to keep me accountable in this journey of growing a thankful heart. One of the things that I can see a change in is the fact that I'm constantly looking for things to be thankful for. Focusing on what the Lord already gave me. Praising Him for the amazing treasures he surrounded me with, like my family, friends, home. I've realized how much I take for granted on a daily basis. I now feel like I pay more and more attention to details, colors, moments. I also noticed this sweet peace of mind. It's just so sweet...


Now is your turn... how was your week? What were your highs and lows? What's in your heart today? 


Have a beautiful Sunday!

XOXOXO

2 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

Love how taking photos creates appreciation... while you take them and later when you look back. Glad to have found you.

Brooke said...

WHERE did you get those moccasins? They are so adorable! <3

renewvintage.blogspot